Hey all!

My For the Love of Reading co-author Zakiya is hosting a contest at her blog about What's Your Status. WYS is her meme. This is how she describes it:

This post was inspired by, well, my previous Reading Status posts. I wanted to make it something that everyone could particpate in. Every Saturday (and sometimes Sunday), I will post what I've finished in the past week, what I'm currently reading and where I am in the book/s, what I plan to read next, and possibly what I want to buy/get.

If you're interested, go here, if you're not, be nice and share the message ;)

beijos
Stray
| edit post
Please rate 
4 Responses
  1. hammad ali Says:

    Online Data Entry Jobs (11562)
    Earn dollars by working at home, just add post
    online data on classified sites and get money by work at home
    For details visit (http://www.JobzInn.com)


  2. Wow, excellent post,there are abounding acknowledging analytic about that now they will accession abounding sources by your post.




Post a Comment

Thanks for taking some of your time to comment! If you have any suggestion or question, let me know.

However, I'm no longer accepting any awards, so if you were thinking of giving me one, I really appreciate the gesture, but I cannot accept it. Hope you don't mind ;D

Related Posts with Thumbnails