Hi!

First of all, let me explain what this is. I know authors like to see the international covers for their books (which is totally understandable) and if you follow me on Twitter, you know I sometimes tweet the authors their Portuguese covers (I live in Portugal, after all...) but the other day I went to the book shop and noticed the amount of new books (famous books in the blogosphere and the YA world) and I decided to make a blog post about it because there were so many! Hopefully, this is the first of many.

Enjoy!



Wish, by Alexandra Bullen
(I'm reading this right now, so I decided to post it)


Wings, by Aprilynne Pike
(I think this cover is a lot prettier than
the original, don't you think?)



Spells, by Aprilynne Pike
(Same as Wings)


Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick


Crescendo, by Becca Fitzpatrick
(A new release with many fans,
there was even an angel with black wings and no
shirt in the mall once)



Evernight, by Claudia Gray
(In some reviews I read, people complained about
the US covers. This is me showing the prettier one)


Paranormalcy, by Kiersten White
Comes out this month!
(Kiersten posted about the Italian cover
on her blog. i think this is also pretty)


A Great and Terrible Beauty, by Libba Bray



Firelight, by Sophie Jordan
(loved the book)


Matched, by Ally Condie
(they changed the title a little. União is more correct for Union.)

I hope you liked. If you have a post with more international covers, please put your link on the comments section
Authors/Labels: | edit post
Please rate 
13 Responses
  1. Hey, thanks! I hadn't seen the cover from Portugal yet!


  2. WoW!! Those book covers are just too beautiful. I"m so glad you shared!

    THanks for the earth day love!

    I still have a giveaway open.  I will be closing it this coming Friday.  April 30th.  6 books are up for grabs if you are interested --->  Here  ;)

    Mad Scientist
    Steampunkery & Book Reviews
    For The L♥ve of Reading


  3. That was awesome! I love seeing that kind of thing. It's so crazy to see all the different covers of books I've read. I don't know why, but it seriously fascinates me.

    Jen


  4. Chel Says:

    Pretty covers! <3 I like the Portuguese version of Evernight much better.


  5. Yay, your site is back up.

    Okay, so I can't remember what color Katniss' mother's hair is supposed to be or what color Prim's hair is supposed to be (what color are they supposed to be?). And, I totally agree, I think Rue is perfect! So adorable. Some people were complaining because I guess they pictured Rue as latino or something. I love the girl they picked.

    Jen


  6. Piece of content.I like it very much.Thanks for discussing.


  7. How to make money fast.
    Double Your Money in a Day will teach you how to make money fast no matter which way the stock market is moving. The teachings from Double Your Money in a Day will be a lifelong investment that can help enable you for success.


  8. No win no fee.
    My Claims Centre is a team of highly professional lawyers, which offer our clients a friendly, personable and proactive approach. Our unique approach to the industry appreciates every client is different; every legal problem unique, as such we offer specifically tailored advice to suit you.


  9. How to make money fast.
    Double Your Money in a Day will teach you how to make money fast no matter which way the stock market is moving. The teachings from Double Your Money in a Day will be a lifelong investment that can help enable you for success.


  10. No win no fee.
    My Claims Centre is a team of highly professional lawyers, which offer our clients a friendly, personable and proactive approach. Our unique approach to the industry appreciates every client is different; every legal problem unique, as such we offer specifically tailored advice to suit you.





Post a Comment

Thanks for taking some of your time to comment! If you have any suggestion or question, let me know.

However, I'm no longer accepting any awards, so if you were thinking of giving me one, I really appreciate the gesture, but I cannot accept it. Hope you don't mind ;D

Related Posts with Thumbnails